Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Friday, February 24, 2006

OOh I'm on a roll today!

Have noticed how insecure my posts have sounded this week. Is it PMT? One thing I absolutely promise myself is that when I have children, I will not say things to them about my own insecurity. I want them to grow up believing their mother is happy in her own skin. So then they can also be happy in their own skin. None of this 'ooh look at my wrinkles' talk. Of course I also want to believe they won't eat at Mcdonalds, but I imagine that ideology will change once they taste the addictive chemicals of a filet of fish at their little friends birthday treat third birthday meal out.
Gone a bit maternal haven't I? I think I'm operating on a shift system with the maternal urges. One week on, one week off.
I'll be back to dreaming about shoes next week.  

No comments: