Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Jodie Marsh is a sweet girl.

I'm addicted to someone else's blog. I look at it every day and it's a truly fascinating insight into one woman's life. She's incredibly honest, writes about every single part of her life and I mean EVERY part and I look forward to reading it whenever I log on. The woman is Jodie Marsh, who gets slagged off so often in the press you'd think she was public enemy number one. I didn't really have an opinion on her on Big Brother but I imagine whilst being attacked by people as vile as Pete Burns, she got a bit defensive and NO-ONE looks good when they're being defensive. Her blog seems to show her as a kind of normal mid 20's woman who wants what the rest of us do; to have fun and be in love.
 
She SO desperately wants to be loved.
 
But don't we all? Her blog also shows how personally all the press abuse some celebs get can really affect them. No wonder the poor girl comes across all ' bravado masking insecurity'. I'd crumble if I had to put up with what she does. Mind you, I'd never do what she does. I would hate it.
 

No comments: