Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Nearly 31 syndrome




Good grief, I am going to have a facelift at some stage in my life. Ever had a moment when you'd wished you'd had a better skin care routine in your twenties? And not pulled at your eyes so much when you had hayfever?

Of course it's probably genetic. It's my dad I blame, I've deffo got his eyes. If only an eye lift wasn't so painful looking. I've seen the way they slice your lids like they were chickien flesh.

And obviously I'd like to just accept what I look like and only see the good, like wow, my hair looks...straight, blah blah, lovely earrings, ooh, just the one chin etc.

Think it's the Nearly 31 Syndrome taking full effect. God I'm getting on a bit. (Snigger).

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Ah, you look great, sweetie. x