Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today is day 6 of the 2 Week Wait. I am still bloated. Oh my goodness I am bloated. My trousers do not fit. I am actually a bit concernd that this is not the air they pumped into me at the egg retrieval, and due to the amount of cakes I've eaten lately. No, there's been a lot. Now don't get me wrong, I want to be pregnant very badly, but I'd like to be able to wear the perfect jeans now I have 4 pairs of them in the wardrobe....

Now as to the fact the two little dots are currently inside me waiting to decide if they want to stay or not. The little dotties are warm and safe and I am trying, quite easily actually, to picture my welcoming uterus. That's not a phrase I've ever used before. Lots of ladies on the forums keep talking about whether they'll test before their OTD (official test day). Nope, I shall be doing what I'm told. No point mucking about with things that may or may not get my hopes up.

The cramps felt a little different this morning, naturally that makes me think, ooh it's day 6, this could be implantation. Maybe!

P is being lovely but I do think he may be a little bored. This is our holiday after all and I'm not really that good at walking far currently. And I'm up early again, while he came to bed at 1.15, but today we're off on a trip out. Tomorrow is his b'day for which i have PLANS, then back to work thurs.

Am still feeling positive.

No comments: