Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can't call it.

Really can't call it . Yesterday with pains was convinced it would be a bfn, TODAY, kind of allowing myself to think oh my god I mught be pregnant. Got low down pains but not quite like when Af comes a calling. Perhaps I am getting my hopes up a bit.

Think P is not feeling the importance of this day as I am. Just messaged him and said I was nervous. He said about what? Tonight? YES TONIGHT! But his baby is his business and while he wants this, I know he's scared and there's a part of me, even after all we've gone through and how fantastic he is, that thinks if it's a Positive result he might think oh my god what the hell have we done. I am scared of all this changing our relationship ...I know bit late now, but that's the thing isn't it, you're on the cusp of something you really want , and doubts set in.

These hormones eh?

No comments: