Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday morning!

Here we go , another week! Very much looking forward to dinner tonight. Pathetic isn't it? It's only 7 am and already I'm thinking of my dinner. Me and P went on a Mexican Cookery course at the weekend. Oh my good ness it was great. In a secondary school home economics room , with their mucky dishes but ooh it was good. We cam home laden with dishes. Mexican chicken, mexican spicy lamb, chilli with beef chunks not mince (P made that. yummy!) and some lovely little biscuits called empanadas. They are so delicious I came off the diet just to test them. Ooh and lost 4 poounds by the way! Must have put them back on with the empanadas, but hey, back on the wagon today.

No comments: