Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Monday, January 29, 2007

mexican cooking continues.....

Sorry, hit the enter button before I was ready....
 
 
P made Cornbread, which is tasty. Decided when the girls come round on the 10th, we'll have a mexican night and therefore all the food's prepared! Hooray! They'r eonly coming in if they have a moustache on though. No Jokes.
 
Anyway, so now the freezer is full and we have the tastiest home made food to scoff for ages. I am a bit food obsessed again. Keep thinking about the Gordon Ramsey restaurant in New York which was amazing. Tiny tapas style dishes are so my choice of meal out. So many tastes for my greedy eyes to take in.
 
Made a sugar free cake yesterday, out of a packet unfortunately and it took about 3 minutes to do in the microwave. But my god it was tasty. Unfortunately it says on the back 'excessive consumption may have a laxative effect'. Oh. I tried to limit it. Let's hope nothing.....'occurs'.

No comments: