Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

myspace

Ah yes, I have joined the ranks of the teenage and other radio presenters (are we the only ones who use it?)and I now have my own myspace page. In spite of the fact none of my friends (who don't work in radio) actually know what a myspace site is, let alone a blog, it's strangely addictive. Although I do feel a bit desperate trawling through pages asking people if they'll 'be my friend'. Takes me back to infant school. Heartbreaking when someone says no....
 

1 comment:

Kiera said...

ahem....I know what it is!