Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September 19th is Talk like a Pirate Day!

God I love this day....yarrrrr....
 
It's basically an excuse to say Yarrrr at the end of every sentence.
 
These are my two favourite pirate jokes.
 
Q; why are pirates so angry all the time...(mm, think i may have forgotten the actual piratey start to this joke. Dont' think it's angry...ah well. you get the point.)
A; cos they YAARRRRR
 
Q: Why can the pirates not be playin' cards?
A: Because the captain be standin' on the deck.
 


 

No comments: