Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And I love her.

My favourite part of the day is when I go into Tilda's room, preferably when I've had some decent sleep, and she's already awake and just lying there in quiet contemplation. She's started talking in that baby gurgling way and I love to hear the noises she makes. I look into her moses basket and she sees me and smiles. Oh how my heart fills! I pick her up and she is warm and soft and so solid and she nuzzles into my neck and she's hungry so she starts chewing my neck and she smells so good, so milky and so alive. I could eat her. I kiss her and kiss her and am so full of joy. We go downstairs and I lay her on her mat or in her chair and she smiles and she gurgles and she looks at me and I think I am your mummy and I can not remember what it was like without you.

No comments: