Why it's just air?

Ooh I love this, it makes me sound so knowledgeable. Anyway, so a friend went to Thailand and a Buddhist told her that if ever anyone says anything horrible to her she should just imagine the words flowing away on the wind away from her. Because after all, words are just caught on the air. I love that.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blonde Ambition

When I was blonde, I took for granted all those buttery, honey toned colours. Now I want to get there, it's bloomin yellow straw all the way. Oh for god's sake who decided it was a good idea to go dark? I look council estate. I look highlights picked through a cap. I look like one of the boys at school who had an earring and a rats tail. I look like Jason Garner's highlights used to look. How very 90's.

Hoffy's crying at the door desperate to go out. The crying really tugs at your heartstrings. It probably plays on a frequency that connects with an emotional part of your brain. Mmm. Probably. Which reminds me, must reverse the polairty of the neutron flow. (That was for you P)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posts like that really remind me how much I miss you being on the radio every morning!

Anonymous said...

You're a funny lady.